2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ron Worthington from North Carolina says:

2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews By Model

• 45K2 Reviews

Have you owned any 2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45K View Listings

This is a correction to my previous posted review. Somehow my review of the Cornerstone showed up with a 4 star out of 5 rating. This was a mistake. My experience with two Entegra motor coaches have been excellent and absolutely nothing short of a 5 star rating.
- Ron Worthington, North Carolina

2015-09-29 2013 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45K View Listings

This is my second Entegra Coach since purchasing a new 2013 Anthem in the Fall of 2012. Purchased my present 2013 factory owned Cornerstone in October 2014 after privately selling my Anthem on RVT.com. I never even considered looking at other brands after driving the Anthem for two years. After my intial research prior to purchasing my Anthem, I felt there was no better coach for the money on the market. The Entegra is everything the factory says it is, "The quietest riding, best handling motor coach on the market today...PERIOD". I tow a 2015 Acadia Denali and can not tell the difference in performance or handling with or without my tow car. My fuel economy with my 450 HP Anthem averaged 8.3 mpg and to my surprise my 600 HP Cornerstone averages 7.5. One thing that I really appreciate about the Cornerstone's power is you do not have to get in the truck lane when climbing hills. No one could ask for better customer service from the factory and the same goes for the Spartan.
- Ron Worthington, North Carolina