2012 Winnebago Sightseer 33C Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2012 Winnebago Sightseer 33C Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Linda Lippert from Ohio says:

Have you owned any 2012 Winnebago Sightseer 33C Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Winnebago Sightseer 33C View Listings

This RV is most definitely liveable. We did 6 months out of the year while escaping from the snow and cold. Loved having 4 door refrigerator with ice maker, the king size bed is the big plus. Driving is easy, even while towing. I can honestly say there is nothing that I didn't like about my RV. We would go to RV shows to be nosy as to what else there is out there. We'd go through the bigger and more expensive ones, I would always walk out with the comment that I liked my motorhome much better.
- Linda Lippert, Ohio

2019-01-02 2012 Winnebago Sightseer 33C View Listings

We have really enjoyed this coach for over 6 years. Only wish we had more time to enjoy it. It has a terrific floor plan with opposing front slides. Great options (we have most of them). Very livable with features we don’t have in our home. Haven’t had any warranty issues. No rust or water damage. No mechanical issues. Seems like newer models have had more problems. Added stabilizer and steering bars. Upgraded shocks. Haven’t towed. No RV is without problems but ours have been minor.
- Allen, Virginia