2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Robert Thomson from Nova Scotia says:

Have you owned any 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

I bought my Tiffin Allegro Red 34QFA, new in 2012. I have travelled all over North America in it and it has always impressed me with it's power and comfort. This RV will take you up the high passes of Colorado and back down with ease. And when you get to the RV park you can enjoy the luxury of the beautifully appointed interior, including a king-sized bed to let you get a great sleep for the next day's adventures.
- Robert Thomson, Nova Scotia

2017-12-07 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

I purchaced a 2012 Tiffin Alegro RED new. The rear of the coach would never get very warm in the few times we used in winter. I took out the drawers under the stove to get to heater box. What I found is that 2 vent tubes were NEVER hooked up. The heat that was suppose to go out to the rear of the couch in front was Blowing out from under the stove area and the vent tube that was to the rear of coach was just laying there with a vent plate over the hole. I connected the vent tube to the hole in heater box for the vents behind the couch. When I tried to hook up the rear tube I found that the drawer rail was slightly in the way. The installer was too lazy to lousen up rails so you could install vent tube. So he/she just left it laying there with plate over hole. I did what it took to get it hooked up, took me about 15 minutes If you own a Tiffin I suggest you pull the bottom drawer out from under stove and take a look
- Craig, California