2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Craig from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

I purchaced a 2012 Tiffin Alegro RED new. The rear of the coach would never get very warm in the few times we used in winter. I took out the drawers under the stove to get to heater box. What I found is that 2 vent tubes were NEVER hooked up. The heat that was suppose to go out to the rear of the couch in front was Blowing out from under the stove area and the vent tube that was to the rear of coach was just laying there with a vent plate over the hole. I connected the vent tube to the hole in heater box for the vents behind the couch. When I tried to hook up the rear tube I found that the drawer rail was slightly in the way. The installer was too lazy to lousen up rails so you could install vent tube. So he/she just left it laying there with plate over hole. I did what it took to get it hooked up, took me about 15 minutes If you own a Tiffin I suggest you pull the bottom drawer out from under stove and take a look
- Craig, California

2019-10-08 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

We bought a 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED new in June of 2012 from a dealer in Ft. Lauderdale FL. In Oct. we made an appt. for light warranty work to be done in February 2013. When we arrived they didn't know who we were. They jerked us around for 4 days doing nothing but washing it 3 times. On the 4th day I was so upset that I left after telling them about my frustration and they could not have cared less!! We should have realized then that was just the beginning of a long journey. We had problem after problem both big & small,including having an $8400 repair to the DEF system after only 38000 miles and we even experienced the infamous "Tiffin Crack". But we persisted thinking that it would get better around the next corner, but that corner always seemed to be around the next corner. So after 7 years of this and multiple trips to Red Bay for repairs we decided that these were just expensive pieces of junk and we had enough and sold it. The MSRP on our rig was over $214,000! This industry and the people in it all treat you like you're just a dumb annoyance to them! So if it's your idea of a vacation driving your rig to Red Bay or some other repair shop...knock yourself out! You have been warned!!! Just one man's opinion.... P.S. Red Bay isn't all that easy to work with either!
- Alan, Massachusetts

2017-06-08 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

I bought my Tiffin Allegro Red 34QFA, new in 2012. I have travelled all over North America in it and it has always impressed me with it's power and comfort. This RV will take you up the high passes of Colorado and back down with ease. And when you get to the RV park you can enjoy the luxury of the beautifully appointed interior, including a king-sized bed to let you get a great sleep for the next day's adventures.
- Robert Thomson, Nova Scotia