2012 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2012 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Max Bacon from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A View Listings

We bought this coach as our first new one in 2013. Most of the time it has been in the dealership waiting to get repaired. Large slide never slid out properly from the day we took delivery. It always slowed on the one end. Booked it in to dealership and they would change a slide motor. Next time they would change the other one. Never worked any better. Has been back in the shop now for 5 months and they say studs might be broken inside wall because it will not close up tight at rear of slide and wall is moving. I bought 7 year extended warranty which covers nothing. and Thor wants nothing to do with it as it is past the 1 year manufacturers warranty. Repair shop estimates $15,000 - $20,000 to cut the wall open and repair at my expense. Totally disgusted with this. Hope it burns!!
- Max Bacon, Alberta

2020-11-03 2012 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A View Listings

The review should have been a -5!!!!! Do not buy thor rvs!!! Thor needs to be sued bigtime for producing such a lemon!!!! All of us stuck with this lemon should do a class action lawsuit!!!! So many problems for such an expensive rv! This company needs to shutdown because they are unethical and immoral! Stop ripping off the customers! Care about your image and reputation!!!!
- Nancy song, California

2019-06-04 2012 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A View Listings

We have had this RV for 5 years. We looked at over 100 coaches while shopping for a new RV. The moment I stepped in this one, I knew this was the one! I loved the size, color, floor plan and storage. The only thing I might have changed was another bathroom sink😉
- Marcia, Michigan