2012 Prime Time Avenger Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2012 Prime Time Avenger Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Polly McKenzie from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Prime Time Avenger 32BHS View Listings

Wow...after reading all of these terrible reviews about Prime Time, I have to say that I find it hard to believe that this company is still in business!! We bought our RV used, one year old at the time...I should have contacted the previous owner before purchase! Outdoor kitchen leaked from day one...and the dealership had no idea how to stop the leak...their remedy was to glue a piece of tire rubber above the outdoor kitchen door as flashing! Another place that we took it to said ALL outdoor kitchens leak...then why have that feature!?! My husband finally took matters into his own hands and recaulked the area...so far, no more leaking. There have been other issues...Coleman AC fan kept getting stuck, had that replaced! I have to say that so far it seems to me that RV manufactures and dealerships are a racket! They always find excuses to not honor a warranty...save yourself some money and don't buy the extended coverage as you will have to fight to get them to cover anything, and they usually win! The camper is now, thanks to my husband, in great shape, and ready to be sold...the camping life is not for us, thanks to the shoddy workmanship of Prime Time RV's!!!!!!
- Polly McKenzie, Louisiana

2018-10-11 2012 Prime Time Avenger 23FBS View Listings

Nice trailer for two retired couples (in our 70's) - bought new in 2012. The interior is arranged nicely. We have traveled to lot of places in Texas (a big state). I try to keep it maintained. Keep it washed/waxed and wash and Roof Guard on the roof. Grease the E-Z Lube axles every two years - had no problems. I store it in a enclosed barn or under a metal car port when not in use. No serious problems as of this moment. Usually do not stay all day in the trailer when traveling unless the weather is to bad to get out. We pull with a 2008 Chevy 2500 HD LB with a.410 rear axle & factory trailer pkg. We plan our travel route and places to visit & carry only what we think we might need - clothing, food, tools & etc. We like it.
- Roy, Texas