2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS Class B Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Lynn Adamson from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

Just heading home after a 3 week vacation in my unit. I have had it for 5 years but only taken weekend or shorter trips. This is my first longer trip. I bought it 2 years used in 2014 and have had very few problems. I did have an issue with the Dometic fridge but it was repaired for free under a recall issue that was missed. The build quality is amazing. I am often looking around my unit and have yet to find any single thing wrong except for little issues that I can fix on my own. There is the usual maintenance on both rig and van but that is to be expected. I did find that keeping the "Ride Rites" at the proper inflation makes it much easier to drive. I was just at a PW rally and the representative told me I could sell my unit for higher than the price I paid. This units keep their value which is very different from the other brand names. I spent a couple of rainy evenings in the unit and was very comfortable and cozy reading, computing and cooking. Didn't feel closed in at all. I love my unit. would sell
- Lynn Adamson, Alberta

2018-02-02 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

I have owned 3 Pleasureway motorhomes. The quality of finish and fit and manufacturer support is great. Of the 3 I like the Pleasureway Excel TS with the V10 engine the best. It is durable and reliable. I like the livability of the Excel TS sleeping configuration, in the twin bed configuration if one person has to get up they do not have to climb over the other person. In general this coach is ideal for two people.
- Jerry Gaylor , Arizona

2017-07-19 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

For a small RV, this is a very comfortable rig. The isle is wide enough that two adults can walk without hitting one another - unlike some of the RVs out there. Pleasure-Way makes a very good product. The floor plan is such that a person can be in the living area watching TV or working on a computer while others can be in the kitchen area or bathroom. Since this unit is on an E350 chassis, it is not intimidating to drive. We actually use it from time to time as a second vehicle for errands around town. Overall, we are pleased with this unit.
- Steve Newnum, South Dakota