2011 Winnebago Via 25R Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2011 Winnebago Via 25R Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Greg from Florida says:

Have you owned any 2011 Winnebago Via 25R Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Winnebago Via 25R View Listings

A month after purchasing the Via my wife and I left Florida heading to Utah and Wyoming. We were gone 6 weeks and had an awesome time. This vehicle ran up the mountains leaving all the trucks and some cars behind. It had great pickup, great gas mileage and a smooth ride the entire time. The size was perfect for the two of us. We could zip into any gas station, campground, National Park or Walmart parking lot with ease. This was our third RV and so refreshing to know it was dependable and reliable. The engine is made to last for 200,000 miles or more. Can't say enough good stuff about it. We had no problem living in the smaller space than our 35' vehicle. Test drive one for yourself if you're looking for comfort and great gas mileage.
- Greg, Florida

2020-01-12 2011 Winnebago Via 25R View Listings

I converted a 1963 GM Highway Coach (PD4106) to a motorhome. It gets 6 miles to the gallon. Too expensive to go on long trips. My wife and I gave the bus conversion to my son and bought the MB Sprinter-based Via, it averages about 15 miles per gallon so a trip to California costs a third of what it costs with the bus! We chose the Via 25R because it has enough storage, both inside, with a big closet, and outside with bays and the big compartment above the wet bay. Winnebago's quality is better than most, most things work as expected, but most of what breaks is because it is cheap plastic. The Via 25R floor plan gives lots of room, but we are selling it because it is not a four-season motorhome. It'll keep you warm in the winter, but you have to wait for a thaw to dump it, and when it got really cold the freshwater lines froze. The Sprinter is a joy to drive. However, remember that all those yellow diamond shape signs with the curve or the suggested speed limit you can ignore in a car, well, they are meant for you. Slow down, take it easy. The size of the Via at 25'6" and less than 8' wide, makes it easy to park. On the street in the city you need two spots, in a parking lot at the grocery you need two spots, but getting out is easy, just watch your mirrors. The kitchen is adequate, the sink is a bit small, but there is room for everything you might want to take along. Including food, the pantry is big enough, the overhead bins are big enough. We enjoyed over a week with our son, his wife and two kids. Two couples and two kids! Not bad for tiny little MH that gets 15 mpg!
- johngrootjr, Massachusetts