2011 Winnebago Via 25R Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2011 Winnebago Via 25R Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Greg from Florida says:

Have you owned any 2011 Winnebago Via 25R Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Winnebago Via 25R View Listings

A month after purchasing the Via my wife and I left Florida heading to Utah and Wyoming. We were gone 6 weeks and had an awesome time. This vehicle ran up the mountains leaving all the trucks and some cars behind. It had great pickup, great gas mileage and a smooth ride the entire time. The size was perfect for the two of us. We could zip into any gas station, campground, National Park or Walmart parking lot with ease. This was our third RV and so refreshing to know it was dependable and reliable. The engine is made to last for 200,000 miles or more. Can't say enough good stuff about it. We had no problem living in the smaller space than our 35' vehicle. Test drive one for yourself if you're looking for comfort and great gas mileage.
- Greg, Florida