2011 Thor Motor Coach Serrano 31X Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2011 Thor Motor Coach Serrano 31X Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

RON ORR from Ontario says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Thor Motor Coach Serrano 31X View Listings

Purchase the unit new in 2012. We have owned it for 6 years. We winter in Florida and I've had it to both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts. We had several problems for the first two years. Thor was very helpful with customer service. We have had no mechanical problems but have had several cosmetic problems. The biggest disappointment was the quality of the upholstery. This is the first class A we have had. We expected better quality but I also realize it is a project on wheels. Not suitable for any owner!
- RON ORR, Ontario

2020-10-16 2011 Thor Motor Coach Serrano 31X View Listings

Owned our RV since 2013. Excellent condition. Not one problem. It's a dream to drive and travel in. Have drove cross country several times and have enjoyed each and every trip! If you are looking for a top quality motor home, I recommend this one!
- Ann Smith, Illinois