2011 Outdoors RV Creek Side 18CK Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2011 Outdoors RV Creek Side 18CK Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dan Tadashi from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Outdoors RV Creek Side 18CK View Listings

I’ve seen a lot of trailers in my day. But our 2011 creekside is the best trailer I have ever seen. Quality of this trailer trumps all others of its size and age. Its a little heavy, but that just stands to the quality. Still going strong 10 years later with heavy use. No breakdowns and everything is still working great. Will never trade.
- Dan Tadashi, Alberta

2021-08-30 2011 Outdoors RV Creek Side 18CK View Listings

My wife and I bought our creekside 18 ck brand new. Had some issues with hot water tank lines leaking due to unsupported tank(fixed myself). 2 years afetr purchase noticed fiberglass on front curve at top of trailer starting to delaminate.I have always resealed any areas that looked like they would maybe leak.Contacted dealer who then directed me to home company in Oregon. They said they would not cover anything after 1st year. Trailer is now 10 years old,fberglass from the first 12 inches from the top is completely delaminated and side of trailer delaminating at front corner,feels like no structure left behind fiberglass.I,m not sure if it can even be repaired but I,ll have to try,very dissappointed with our"forever" trailer. this trailer has seen very little use,I would hate to see what it would look like if we had travelled more.
- Greg Davis, Alberta