2011 Keystone Cougar High Country 291RLS 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2011 Keystone Cougar High Country 291RLS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Robert Hazlett from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Keystone Cougar High Country 291RLS View Listings

I am very pleased with the configuration of this 5th wheel. We are almost full timers so we have been living in it for most of the past four years. I am disappointed with the construction quality. I think the attempt to get light weight "Helium Technology" resulted in too many structural shortcuts. I have had plumbing leaks that required replacing one black and one gray tank. I have had the wardrobe closet shelf and clothes bar collapse. I have had numerous "little plastic tabs" that act as closures break off, e.g. wardrobe closet handles, circuit box closure. My kitchen floor has been loose from day one. Your survey didn't ask about customer service experience. I would rate Keystone at 2 1/2 to 3 stars.
- Robert Hazlett, Florida