2010 Winnebago View Class C Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2010 Winnebago View Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Klaus Wandel from South Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2010 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

I think, I can tell, that it is the best RV I drove so far and I already drove different types of RV worldwide. I drove Volkswagen Camper Van/Bus in Europe, I drove a similar RV in New Zealand like the current RV, but without slideout and many more. I like the most the size of the RV. It has the perfect size to drive on each type of road and with each kind of traffic. The compact size of the RV allows you to access almost every parking spot even from passenger cars and every campsite in all the NP, SP and CP. Though the slide out generates tremendous space during standstill. So it is also quite comfortable to stay inside.
- Klaus Wandel, South Carolina

2016-08-26 2010 Winnebago View 24K View Listings

Great floorplan and perfect choice in size, drivability and livability. All the conveniences you need. Well thought out design. Plent of power, and great mileage to boot. Hard to ask for anything more.
- Robert, New York

2016-03-31 2010 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

Simple to set up and take down. Easy to drive and swap out. Keeping the vehicle clean was a breeze. Mercedes diesel was quiet and did not have to look far to find service. It made for fun adventures for the 4 of us around Texas.
- Frank Baker, Texas