2010 Winnebago Journey 34Y Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2010 Winnebago Journey 34Y Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ron Ewasiuk from Nebraska says:

Have you owned any 2010 Winnebago Journey 34Y Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2010 Winnebago Journey 34Y View Listings

Having owned for four years, I have no complaints. The only issues were those caused by me as a Newbee to RVs. Motor has plenty of power to drive and tow a four door F150. Most trips, I towed the Ford and averaged 8.5 to 10 mpg while cruising at 68 mph. Last 2300 mile trip I averaged 9.6 mpg. My wife loves the full sized bath and shower. The four door refrigerator with icemaker keeps everything cold and fresh. Actually, all of the appliances are on par with my home or better! With the hydraulic leveling system I can be set up in about 10 minutes and be ready to hit the road in about the same time. There is plenty of room for extended stays without feeling cramped. The full wall slide along with the other two slides really makes the unit roomy. There is enough on board water and waste water storage for a week of dry camping. The Diesel generator when needed sips fuel and is muffled quite well. I don't think you would be disappointed with this model.
- Ron Ewasiuk, Nebraska