2010 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (11)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2010 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Walter Hughey from Tennessee says:

Have you owned any 2010 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

I had multiple problems from the first outing after buying the unit new. the problems continued for 6 years until i sold it. tiffin did repair items while under warranty but then its up to you. over 60 items needed repairs, some of which i repaired. the final straw was the transfer box form shore power to inverter burned up. no more tiffins for me.
- Walter Hughey, Tennessee

2019-05-05 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

Pristine condition! With only 15,035 km this unit is like new. Very lovingly cared for in a heated storage Bay. The leather seats and couches are super luxurious and comfortable. The canopy over the TV means watching the game outside is possible. The Queen bed is a sleep by number bed-very comfortable. Good gas mileage.
- Judy Bood, British Columbia

2019-01-23 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

We have truly enjoyed our Tiffin Phaeton Motorhome. Tiffin builds an excellent RV. Tiffin, the company and it's employees are outstanding. They are very supportive and helpful anytime that you call them. I would definitely recommend Tiffin's motorhomes.
- Rande Zellers, Florida

2018-12-09 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

One of the best built in the industry. Has all the amenenities of a larger RV ,but you can park it anywhere and use it as your daily driver. Live in capable while you work at your work and then take off for weekend get a ways!! This is a well thought out RV that holds its value!!
- KENTON KOVELL, Nevada

2018-10-07 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

Runs Great. interior is excellent and heating and cooling is great. My wife likes to sleep with the temperature at 66 degrees and air is great. Ice box is large and is very good with a lot of room. Towes the Jeep Unlimited with no problem.
- Charles Fischer, Florida

2017-09-23 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

What a nightmare Red Bay two week wait after c calling ahead the RV park is nothing more than a mud hole. The coach was a rust bucket the dealer that sold it knew it had problems had a cracked windsheild Very small became big real quickly. Had a bad injector 1000.00 repair. I dumped the coach never again.?
- Art Schuerger, Tennessee

2017-09-23 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

- Art Schuerger, Tennessee

2016-11-01 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

I have owned three diesel pushers and this Phaeton is my favorite. Easy to drive and tow with. Very dependable with no suprises. Tiffin motorcoaches stick to their word and go far beyond their warranty. Bob Tiffin and his staff mean it when they say they will make you happy. My eye sight is fading so regretfully I have to quit driving, but with so many wonderful travels and memories. Thanks
- Robert W Freeman, Georgia

2016-07-15 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 42QBH View Listings

This is my 18th motorhome since mid 1970. I have owned 3 Tiffins, 2 Phaetons and one bus. I like the Phaetons the best. While I am at the shop most of the time with the other brands, I have yet to visit a Tiffin repair facility with my Tiffins. I never have to take it back for repairs other than a recall for my entry step. We are very very impressed with the workmanship and quality. We have owned 3 American Eagles, 3 Beaver Marquis and other Fleetwood products but there is no match to a Tiffin product.
- Vicente Kwan, Missouri

2016-03-04 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

We ordered this rig from the factory on January 2010 and on May 2010 we took possession of this beautiful motor coach.We traveled towing a Ford truck using Roadmaster Easy Brakes w/remote monitor, tire SAT monitor system, CB and owned Dish Network Satellite receiver.As we owned a lot with all the outdoor amenities in the luxurious Las Vegas Motor coach Resort the motor coach was our retired home.This motor coach is very comfortable, have an excellent riding and very easy to drive. Our normal driving/towing we get 8-9 MPG. All the information regarding maintenance ans service is available.No pets/smoking.Tiffin transfer and support is available.We feel sad and sorry to sell it but we bought a home in Henderson.Price is negociable. Humberto Costa, Las Vegas NV
- Humberto Costa, Nevada

2015-07-29 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

Very good driving, comfortable, roomy, has plenty power, handles very good.
- Ronald Huber, Maryland