2010 Roadtrek Popular 210 Class B Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2010 Roadtrek Popular 210 Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tom Buehler from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2010 Roadtrek Popular 210 View Listings

Carol and I just returned from a trip from Florida to Alaska for a total of 15,000 miles. It was our 1st experience in an RV. When we first started I was afraid of a breakdown. By the time we reached British Columbia, my fears were gone. This is one great vehicle. We traveled every main paved road in Alaska without a glitch. Changed the oil and put gas in, that was it. Every component of this RV worked perfect and still does. Carol and I lived, ate and slept in this vehicle for over 3 months and loved every minute of it. Why would we sell you ask? We purchased this RV to do the trip of a lifetime and we dit it. We are going to Europe next year and do a 3 month train trip. We would not think twice to take this RV on another 15,000 mi trip. Don't put your trip off any longer. Tom and carol
- Tom Buehler, Florida

2016-09-12 2010 Roadtrek Popular 210 View Listings

Just drove my Roadtrek 210 Popular from Florida to Fairbanks, Alaska. We traveled a total of 15,000 miles in 3 months. You will need a reliable RV when in Alaska, since you are alone in the wilderness with no services for hundreds of miles. No fear with the Roadtrek. No problems at all. Cleaned off the mud and it looked as good as new. My 2010 vehicle now has 92,000 miles and I would have no fear of doing it all again tomorrow.
- Tom Buehler, Florida