2010 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 305RLT 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2010 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 305RLT 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

FREDERICK CHUBNER from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2010 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 305RLT View Listings

This Mountaineer served my wife, daughter and I very well. Two slides in rear living area and opposite one another provides ample living space for us. Large window in the rear provides a nice view of surroundings and at night the shades provided us with privacy from neighboring campers. Lighting fixtures provide ample light at night. What was notable when we bought this 5th wheel are the overhead cabinets that run along the perimeter of our living area. Together with these and the huge basement, we never had a problem carrying all our camping equipment. Another feature worth noting is the counter space available to us in the kitchen area.....this is rarely scene in most campers of this size, and adds to it's level of comfort and livability! The bedroom area provides a queen bed with comfortable mattress and, again, extra storage space underneath a raised panel which is held open with gas struts. Garden tub with glass enclosure and door is more than functional and the water heater supplies hot water for a refreshing shower. The toilet ceramic and sets inside an enclosed area with door. All of the above together made for comfortable camping experiences. With my 3/4 Ton Diesel, towing was never a problem and the length at just over 34 feet made backing it up into a camping spot much easier than it would be with a larger unit. This trailer was kept clean inside and out by myself and with the help of my wife and daughter. I've received compliments on the maintained condition of the roof, as well. My unit was stored under a protective cover and this past winter, inside a storage facility out of the winter weather here in mid Michigan. I might add that the for tires remain in excellent condition, the result of three or maybe four trips a year and last year having stayed at Duck Creek the entire season.
- FREDERICK CHUBNER, Michigan