2009 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 276RLS 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2009 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 276RLS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

JT from Montana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2009 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 276RLS View Listings

I have owned this 5th wheel for about four years. I have used it by myself on weekend trips to a campground with friends to a temporary live-in rig with my husband and dog while awaiting a move into a new home. In all circumstances, the rig worked flawlessly. With the rear kitchen my husband was able to prepare food as if he was in a house. Everything always worked. The only thing I ever had a little problem with was the lock on the door. After putting in a lock de-icer that problem went away. As a woman traveling alone I had no problem hooking up, setting up, and disconnecting the 5th wheel. I would definitely recommend this rig to anybody looking for a nice RV that is not going to cost an arm and a leg. One other thing, with the design of the front of the fifth wheel, towing it with a short bed truck allows for a little more turning radius - not perfect but better than most fifth wheels with the straight front design. I have no experience with the manufacturer but was forced to rate it for this review. My markings in this area is just a guess.
- JT, Montana