2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

2018-08-16 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

We bought this used 2 years ago and have enjoyed traveling in it and exploring different parts of the country. We were new to the RVing world, so this has been a learning process, but we're glad this is the motorhome we chose. We've been impressed with Winnebago's online information and the availability of part numbers and diagrams. They've been quick to provide answers when we've called their service number with questions. With two slideouts, it is very roomy and comfortable. My husband enjoys driving it. We like the extra headroom in the coach. Underbody AC works well.
- Sestina Stinson, Iowa

2018-02-06 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

I did a lot of research to find this ideal layout which included the u-shaped dinet, good kitch work space. The full side slide allows comfortable space the full length of the RV and extra large space in the bedroom area. We love the layout still but have had many problems. Most annoying is the leak in the grey water tank if it fills more than 3/4 full. We also spent lots of $$ having the full side slide fixed ($2,000 but now fine) and to replace the cooling unit on the full size frig ($4,000). The frig also needs constant defrosting of the cooling 'fins' which mean poors seals but googling shows this to be a common prpblem. The furnace had a small repair but compartment door corroded so 3 hrs to get it off. We have also had numerous issues with the truck battery and replaced twice since we got it used in 2014. When everything works its great. I'm not sure we have more issues than usual but I wish RVs were made better. PS. I had to rate the warranty to submit the review but it was probably past warranty when we bought it and I have not had any experience of that.
- Gillian Marston, Ontario

2017-03-02 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

I want to bagel voyage has brought us so many fun filled experiences and memories. With it's solid driving experience and reliability give us a lot of stress free travel time. And the way Winnebago numbers each part it makes it extremely easy to replace anything that may break on the way alone for way less stressful experience. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family as a matter fact as soon as I get used to having our new twins we will be re-purchasing a similar if not the same exact make and model
- Franco Caputo, California