2008 Winnebago View 24H Class C RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2008 Winnebago View 24H Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

J. Williams from Maine says:

Have you owned any 2008 Winnebago View 24H Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2008 Winnebago View 24H View Listings

My first RV experience has not been without problems. Overall I like the 24H but mine has serious design flaws. I bought it used so I really didn't have a chance to pick and-on's. Here is my wish list: Leveling jacks, Tire pressure monitors, stainless tire valve extenders, gauges on the dash board to let you know oil pressure & oil temp, water temp, Amp meter, chassis and house battery charge status. A serious sway bar system for front and back. would also be helpful. All of these items would have certainly made my RV'ing experience much more enjoyable in the View.One more gripe...there is a strange noise emminating from the front of the vehicle. Sounds like a stuck caliper or belt slipping or the driveshaft rubbing against something. As I slow the vehicle through about 30 mph the "whuurring sound begins and slows as the vehicle slows. So far after spending about $1500,3 RV dealers and 1 Mercedes dealership have not been able to find or resolve the problem. Uugh!
- J. Williams, Maine

2019-01-13 2008 Winnebago View 24H View Listings

We have had a great time in this Rv. We have driven about 50k on this MH. Avg 14 mpg. Need bed that you can get ou of each side. Upgraded propane gas to use aux tanks. Upgraded water to fill using pump.
- Frank spanjers, Arizona

2017-10-17 2008 Winnebago View 24H View Listings

It's easy to drive, handles nice in tight spaces.Love the layout and full bath.The diesel gets great mileage for it's size.Tons of power going up hills.Very quiet on the road. The cabinets are well built. The kitchen sink is very deep which makes it really nice to do dishes in.
- Jeffrey L Harmon, Missouri