2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Don Leben from British Columbia says:

Have you owned any 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

Very first RV we owned - bought new. Drove from British Columbia to Newfoundland, down to California and across to Florida. Spent as much as 4 months at a time living in the RV. Pulled into an RV park, put down the jacks, put out the slides, hooked up water, electricity, sewer, cable TV and 20 minutes later sitting outside having a beer - this is living. FANTASTIC support from the manufacturer (Tiffin) being neophytes, we had lots of questions but Tiffin was always there to help. Very easy to drive/park. Backup camera and side cameras as well as the wing mirrors mean I can back into a slot within a few inches of where I want to be.
- Don Leben, British Columbia

2019-02-07 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

I researched for 2 years prior to buying our Diesel pusher motorhome, and found that for 'average' RVing, either part time or full time, that the Phaeton fit the bill. For those that want extreme 'fanciness' Tiffin has those as well, you just pay more for them. It came down to Tiffin or Newmar, and I didn't like the all heat vents in the floor, over the Tiffin which just had one in the bedroom, and the rest along the sides. We've only owned our unit for a year, but did have to go to the U.S., as there where very few if any in this coach 'length' as we're able to park it in our driveway, plus has all the room we could ever want with the 4 slides. I feel that maintenance is the mainstay with regard to owning a trouble free unit, as I do much of my own, other than I recently had a full service, and was a little astonished as to the cost here in Canada! I had a Fumoto valve installed where the oil drain plug was, so I can drain my own oil, a gallon at a time...where I can start/stop the old oil flow as I wish, and once empty - refill it with new oil myself. I also will change all filters from here on in, thus cutting down on some of the expense. This motorhome is a breeze to drive, the seats are extremely comfortable, and we love coming back to that comfort while away after being gone for the day. It can be a big job washing and waxing these units, but there is lots to be proud of once you sit back with a drink after all the hard work!
- Dale Watkins, British Columbia

2016-08-30 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

I have owned 7 rvs and this Mfg is the best for an overall trouble free MOTORHOME/RV EXPERIENCE that you could have. The unit comes loaded with every convenience you could want. It drives well and you do not end the day tired and worn out.
- Roger BURGESS, Washington

2014-12-15 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

This RV has been very dependable. Have made one trip to Alaska without any problem. If I was buying another motor home it would be just like this one. I love the size and floor plan
- Jerry Rhame, Texas