2008 Heartland Cyclone Toy Haulers 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2008 Heartland Cyclone Toy Haulers 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Steve Ehl from Texas says:

2008 Heartland Cyclone Toy Haulers 5th Wheel By Model

• 39122 Reviews

Voted Most Helpful Review 2008 Heartland Cyclone 3912 View Listings

I've been living in this 5th wheel 7yrs while working on the road it pulls great. It's not as good in cold weather as the dealer told me it would be. The front jacks quit working after 5 years and had to get them replaced. It has been a good RV
- Steve Ehl, Texas

2016-05-23 2008 Heartland Cyclone 3912 View Listings

This toy hauler is big! I was amazed that my 6'6 husband didn't have to duck while inside. It has a loft above the entertainment center that has a queen mattress. above the kitchen is a storage loft. Over all it can sleep 12 comfortably. The main thing from a woman's point of view," I was impressed with all of the storage options! I have to admit that was my main concern. My husband insisted on the second a/c because of the size of this RV and had it put in before we came to Texas. Lol It's already set up for 2 Harley's a Street Glide and a sportster 883 .Charlotte Pace.
- A. Charlotte Pace, Texas