2007 Winnebago View 23H Class C RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Winnebago View 23H Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

M. Erickson from Arizona says:

Have you owned any 2007 Winnebago View 23H Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Winnebago View 23H View Listings

I love the Winnebago View 23H model. It is easy to drive and tow a vehicle behind it. We have a Honda Fit, which we towed behind the Winne and it was amazingly easy; even driving LA freeways and in Las Vegas traffic. The 23H is the perfect size for a couple or small family. The interior styling is sleek and appealing. The beds are comfortable and everything is within easy reach. We love our Winne!
- M. Erickson, Arizona

2019-05-23 2007 Winnebago View 23H View Listings

Bought both of these Winnebago Views 2007 23H and 2017 24J as mobile offices, 4 season rooms on wheels, and city folk campers. Love nature, but we're happy to keep it outside at night. Real campers have been very friendly and helpful to us anyway (except for Andrew Jackson...a small dog who isn't fond of Yankees and relieved himself on my wife's bicycle). We put almost 91,000 miles on the 2007 and we have a good start on the 2017. I've read several reviews complaining about owners having to maintain their rigs. I've had to replace electrical components that wear out but I budgeted for that because they are being hauled around in a truck (Sprinter). I've had very few repairs on either of the Mercedes Turbo Diesel engines. The interiors look pretty much the same as when I bought both Views. Seldom had kids in either and they were always well behaved. Only had a few well trained dogs (not Andrew Jackson) visit briefly. I don't expect to need another in my lifetime. If I found a winning lottery ticket, I might splurge on another View. The size is perfect for two people, two bicycles, two laptops, an electric guitar, a few vintage towels and table clothes, and a collapsible wagon full of beach paraphernalia, and an ample supply of reading material. I can't wait to pull into the next county, state, or national park, put the side out, open the windows, grab something cold from the fridge, and chill. I know that this kind of camping is not for everyone. I don't understand it exactly. But, I'm glad that different people like different things. It makes for much more interesting shared experiences.
- Rick Cavallaro, Ohio