2007 Winnebago Aspect 29H Class C RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Winnebago Aspect 29H Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dale Tomlinson from South Dakota says:

Have you owned any 2007 Winnebago Aspect 29H Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Winnebago Aspect 29H View Listings

I have been an RVer for 47 years. I have owned 7 Winnebagos since 1975. This 29H Aspect has been perfect for our type of useage. We favor National Parks, State Parks and other scenic camping, hence maneuverability, ease of driving and a great floorplan of the Aspect 29H has been great. Winnebago quality has been great, that's why I keep buying them. Great features of this model are class A luxuries, power windows and door locks on all 3 entrance doors, auto HWH levelers, solar panel system, generator and all the other features for camping without need for hookups. Also full body paint and aluminum wheels for long term good looks! It is hard to find the perfect RV, but this is very close to it!
- Dale Tomlinson, South Dakota