2007 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Karen Doverspike from Pennsylvania says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 42QRH View Listings

Loved everything about my RV quality was great for the price. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase a Tiffin especially the Phaeton. It's great to take the entire family along for a vacation including your dogs.
- Karen Doverspike, Pennsylvania

2019-01-14 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

After moving up from a tow behind, 5th wheel, this coach has answered all of our dreams and expectations. We have been RVing for 20+ years and it feels like our home away from home. Very easy to drive and the quality is unsurpassed.
- James Patrick, Louisiana

Verified Owner

2018-07-11 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 42QRH View Listings

Love the layout of this coach. Tag axle sure makes the ride better. Everything has remained in great shape form the manufacturer and manufacturer has stood behind their coach. Would buy a Tiffin again. Coach is in very good shape along with the new addotions
- Dan SLuder, Tennessee

2018-05-05 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

It is easy to find good service, with Freightliner Nationwide. We really never had anything go wrong with the RV. We lived in the motorhome for 3 months and never felt crowded. The only reason we are selling, we bought a home in Florida. It is very easy to drive and my wife is comfortable driving it. We find that this motorhome is easier to drive then when we had a truck and camping trailor.
- Mark Sanders, Illinois

2017-08-01 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

Best RV for no/low maintenance. A real pleasure to own. The 2007 was the first year Tiffin Phaeton increased ceiling height to 7 ft. Lots of headroom even for a 6'4" guy like me. Don't buy a coach with any less ceiling ht. It makes all the difference in the world. I have owned several Class A 40' coaches, purchased both new and used, and this 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH is, by far, the best motorhome I have ever owned! Great to drive! I have had no maintenance problems with it, unlike my friends who have coaches by other manufacturers, and they are always having to take it in for repair of some kind. Thank you Tiffin -- and especially thank you for building the Phaeton.
- D. J. Scott, Texas

2017-06-21 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

My wife & I ordered this Tiffin Phaeton from the factory in 2007. We were "newbies," and had NEVER owned a recreational RV or even a tow trailer. We are researchers, so we both spent months on the internet researching a motorhome manufacturer that built a user-friendly, low maintenance coach. Tiffin came out ahead, and especially the Phaeton! WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS GREAT COACH, and, even though new to the RVing world in 2007, this fantastic coach made us look like real pros!! It is a pleasure on the road. And, so easy to pull into a site and within 10 minutes, the (4) slides are out, area rugs in place, and we are grilling steaks & having a glass of wine. There is only one problem with this coach -- it attracts a lot of attention -- so sometimes my glass of wine gets warm while I am busy talking to folks who casually walk by and ask me how I like my Phaeton!! Oh, and by the way, if we needed any answers on the maintenance, etc., we found Tiffin has a fantastic online RV mechanic that responds to you within minutes. Couldn't ask for more -- paradise (on earth, that is)! THANKS, TIFFIN!!
- David Jordan, Texas

2017-06-14 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

Love the coach , have sent it to custom coachs in Ormand beach for partial remodel . Made it custom for 2 to live full time .
- Kevin R Merli, Florida

2016-09-25 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

This motorhome is in like new condition. Very warm and liveable. Ceramic tile floors, sleep comfort bed, home theatre system, Roadmaster towing system with rock guard. Thru slide in basement and set up for third tv. Excellent kitchen arrangement, garden tub, special shower system and w/d. Too much to mention.
- Linda Sauter, Tennessee

2016-08-31 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

This rv has been our second home. it has been treated with loving care. Always the best service. Everything up to date. Some warranties are still viable. Looks almost like new. We had to give it up due to poor health.
- Linda Sauter, Tennessee