2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

David Jordan from Texas says:

Have you owned any 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

My wife & I ordered this Tiffin Phaeton from the factory in 2007. We were "newbies," and had NEVER owned a recreational RV or even a tow trailer. We are researchers, so we both spent months on the internet researching a motorhome manufacturer that built a user-friendly, low maintenance coach. Tiffin came out ahead, and especially the Phaeton! WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS GREAT COACH, and, even though new to the RVing world in 2007, this fantastic coach made us look like real pros!! It is a pleasure on the road. And, so easy to pull into a site and within 10 minutes, the (4) slides are out, area rugs in place, and we are grilling steaks & having a glass of wine. There is only one problem with this coach -- it attracts a lot of attention -- so sometimes my glass of wine gets warm while I am busy talking to folks who casually walk by and ask me how I like my Phaeton!! Oh, and by the way, if we needed any answers on the maintenance, etc., we found Tiffin has a fantastic online RV mechanic that responds to you within minutes. Couldn't ask for more -- paradise (on earth, that is)! THANKS, TIFFIN!!
- David Jordan, Texas

2017-08-01 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

Best RV for no/low maintenance. A real pleasure to own. The 2007 was the first year Tiffin Phaeton increased ceiling height to 7 ft. Lots of headroom even for a 6'4" guy like me. Don't buy a coach with any less ceiling ht. It makes all the difference in the world. I have owned several Class A 40' coaches, purchased both new and used, and this 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH is, by far, the best motorhome I have ever owned! Great to drive! I have had no maintenance problems with it, unlike my friends who have coaches by other manufacturers, and they are always having to take it in for repair of some kind. Thank you Tiffin -- and especially thank you for building the Phaeton.
- D. J. Scott, Texas