2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jim Smith from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

Fabulous bus. Family owned company that not only survived the ‘08 financial downturn but flourished. I’ve owned my Allegro Bus for 7 years. Best RV ever! I’ve owned a Newmar Dutch Star before and this Tiffin has been my favorite by far. Obviously designed by people who understand RVing.
- Jim Smith, Oklahoma

2020-04-15 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

We gave “Livability” 4 stars because of the position of the TV, front mounted & because of having to high step into the shower. Otherwise this has been a very comfortable coach to live in full time. It has adequate storage for everything we’ve needed. “Overall Quality” was given 5 stars because after seeing many other coaches of the age, this is far superior to most. “Floor Plan” was given 5 stars because for a 42’ design, there is great living flow for both of us. “Driving/Towing“ was given 5 stars because it handles extremely well. After replacing the OEM shocks with Koni shocks, the handling significantly improved making driving it very pleasurable. You have to be careful with it because it likes to go fast. Towing the Jeep in all kinds of terrain is smooth. “Factory Warranty/ Support we gave 4 stars because Tiffin has stopped any repairs of motor homes greater than 10 years old. However, there are plenty of qualified companies to service our rig to our satisfaction in Red Bay, AL. Their support has been, in the past, superior to anyone else in the industry that I know of. I would highly recommend this RV to anyone because of all the upgrades that have been made to the coach. With an engine having just over 6000 miles, a three year warranty, & a new AquaHot system, this is almost like a new bus.
- Timothy Sikora, Texas

2017-04-08 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

Loved the 2007 Tiffin RV 42 QDP, we sold it intending to get a newer , smaller AP. If you know of 2014 to 2016 38AP please contact Joe here
- S Baca, Arizona

2017-03-06 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

Loved this RV BUT WE NEED TO GET A SMALLER ONE WHAT WITH WE HAVE NO FAMILY TO TAKE ALONG. We already have the Tiffin in mind. Nothing but Tiffin because they always take care of their customers! Very good towing and drivability.
- S Baca, Arizona