2007 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37QDB Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37QDB Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Don Edmondson from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37QDB View Listings

Second owner of this RV. We love the floor plan and the roomy living area. I tow a Chevy hhr and can’t tell it’s behind me. Tiffin quality speaks for itself. Bob Tiffin stands behind his products. This unit, well out of warranty, had the roof rails repaired in September 18 at no charge to me. The Cummins engine is pre DEF.
- Don Edmondson, North Carolina

2020-10-13 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37QDB View Listings

There’s not much I don’t like about this Tiffin ! It’s so helpful to be able to call Tiffin if I’m trying to fix something- they always have a specialist to guide the process. The new flooring is great, beautiful and having a bit of carpet that cleans so easily is amazing. Ample kitchen space and large refrigerator is a plus. Selling with 15 months of warranty gives peace of mind. The electric recliners are wonderful. Fuel mileage is good. And it drives easily with a very sharp turning radius. Always looks new with a great paint and clear coat job. We have no problem getting into parks where they have a 10 year limit because we leave ok new. There are real advantages to a Fred- no step up in bedroom, no heat in bedroom either and little to no known engine fires. 300 Cummins Diesel engine has great torque unlike Ford V-10. We don’t even know our 4,100 lbs car is behind us. It’s been a 10 in a scale of 1-10. I’m just getting too old to continue.
- Robert Carr, Arizona