2007 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS Class B Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Suzanne from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

We love this RV! I am only 4ft 11" and I could drive it with ease. Gets great gas mileage, the bad is more comfortable them ours at home. If we want to leave the RV park, just on hook 3 things & drive away, no need for an additional car. Went cross country for 6 weeks, and Wei had everything we needed. Mercedes Workmanship is Impeccable !! They thought of everything. Comfort and convenience! The Mercedes engine never lets you down, no mater what the weather conditions are!
- Suzanne, New York

2017-12-08 2007 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

A pleasure to drive and some of the best quality around. Averages about 21-22 mpg and has great maneuverability. Mercedes quality throughout and so many conveniences. There is a good reason they call it a pleasure way.
- Sweetride, Washington