2007 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rejean Fortier from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 View Listings

My 2007 Mountain Aire is the best Rv I ever had; I am a general contractor, and when I needed vacation hitting the road with my coach was the best way to relax. Four months ago just before I left for vacation, I both a new coach and like everybody I should have been anxious to hit the road with it, but we took the 2007 Mountain Aire instead why? Because for sure it will give us a stressless ride, we did over 7000 miles without any trouble. We travel with friends that have Prevost Coach ($2,500,000.00) and on hilly terrain they had trouble to follow us. My Mountain Aire 2007 is perfect for somebody who want comfort, reliability, security and most of all vacation free of troubles. Newar, the manufacturer, is only a phone call away, and they always have been there for me. Thanks Newmar for many years of joy!
- Rejean Fortier, Florida

2017-09-17 2007 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 View Listings

The one thing that I like about this unit is its ease of driving with the comfort drive system.The other thing is all the many areas of storage.The king bed is tempurpedic.3 slide out trays in basement.Newmarquality
- Earle L Yost III, Colorado

2015-12-17 2007 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 View Listings

Drives better than a car on Interstates. I sleep better on the air bed than I do at home. A tow vehicle is not even apparent when driving. Should be used for longer stays as opposed to moving every day. A lot of vehicle on small, narrow roads especially if they are twisty.
- Lee Hill, Pennsylvania