2007 Newmar Essex 4502 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Newmar Essex 4502 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mr from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Newmar Essex 4502 Somerset View Listings

Let me start with I have own and used some where around 15 to 20 diesel coaches, lost count and this one accedes most of them, like basement storage, less driver fatigue that's a big one, and it is the longest one to date, does everything we ask of it. Lots of upstairs storage also. Handles well, just a well rounded unit. No coach is perfect but there is a lot of Positives with the Essex.
- Mr, North Carolina

2017-11-29 2007 Newmar Essex 4502 View Listings

We have owned several campers before we bought this Motor Home. It is by far the best built and the best equipt I have seen. It drives, with comfort drive, unbelievably easy and is the most comfortable unit I have ever traveled in. It was built to live in for extended periods of time and has more storage than you can use. The lighting system is excellent and the back lighting is better than any other I have seen. The Newmar quality in unsurpassed and this unit makes you feel you are in a luxury apartment, it is so big and open inside. The storage underneath is very easy to access with the slide trays and large doors. The generator is far bigger than any I have seen, and will power everything with ease. The unit tows a vehicle very easily and you never know it is back there, unless you back up.
- Nelson Whitt, Ohio