2007 Monaco Dynasty Diamond IV Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Monaco Dynasty Diamond IV Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Daniel Smith from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Monaco Dynasty Diamond IV View Listings

Most of my friends have one of the three: Marathon, Newell, KingAire. We all travel a lot and tow a lot of weight including myself that has a hydrolift carrying a Honda Goldwing, a pickup truck and a rzr on the back. Over the last three years, all of them have had serious issues with their motorhomes and I have virtually had nothing wrong. I didn't go up hills as fast as them but I always made it at 45 mph! We all have all the same amenities but I do not have everything power. I feel it is ok to open the shades by hand rather than electric! If I were in the market for another motorhome, I would surely think about getting one that doesn't have quite so many electronics like the new ones.
- Daniel Smith, California