2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

HANK TOEWS from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ View Listings

We ordered it built to our specs.it took 8 month to build.all the latest innovations were included. Its still the best looking coach on the road. We full timed for 2 years. My wife.had no trouble driving it.we have the best suspension in industry. 2 air bags per wheel,mounted outboard, gives the best handling and control of the MH.towing is great, we were really proud driving over the Rockies. I just had my 85th BD on may 14, I hate to give it up,but my wife cancer surgery is due,so we have say Goodbye. You will certainly enjoy this coach.God bless you!
- HANK TOEWS , Arizona

2015-07-25 2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ View Listings

Love the smooth ride on the Roadmaster chassis. Outside colors are truly unique. Monaco used these same outside colors until 2014 so with our coach being in almost mint condition, it looks like a new coach. Towing a 4 door Jeep Wrangler with the "Airforce One" towing system is a breeze. The time to hookup the Jeep is less than ten minutes and the brakes are automatically connected to the coach's air brakes. Our floorplan allows us to sit at a beautiful solid cherry desk with a computer and printer and communicate with family and friends while on a trip. This coach has almost every option you could buy in 2007.
- William Schodorf, South Carolina