2007 Holiday Rambler Atlantis Class C RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2007 Holiday Rambler Atlantis Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any 2007 Holiday Rambler Atlantis Class C RVs? Write a review

2019-02-22 2007 Holiday Rambler Atlantis 131SE View Listings

I bought this RV because my wife felt our 26' non-slide Trailite 250 (class B)made her claustrophobic. We drove a Class A which was way too big. I had always thought a Class C would be too big and slow. So I was very surprised and happy that the 31 foot Holiday Rambler drove much better than our previous Class B. Not only was the size not an issue at all, but it sctually had much more clearance in the back so no more scraping the rear end on the roads when entering shopping areas from the road. The livability is outstanding. We lived in it for a full 7 weeks non-stop and never felt cramped, thanks in part to the private rear bedroom. There is more than enough storage, so my wife never felt compromised clothes wise. Even enough room for her shoes ;^) Honestly, we'd still be very happy in it except we need to live in town, and there are severe restrictions to living in an RV in our town. Also my wife's health will limit our ability to be on the road.
- Eric Swenson, Florida