2006 Winnebago Sightseer 30B Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2006 Winnebago Sightseer 30B Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dale Weber from Minnesota says:

Have you owned any 2006 Winnebago Sightseer 30B Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Winnebago Sightseer 30B View Listings

We liked the floor plan, hydraulic leveling w/manual joystick, fiberglass exterior and gas engine for maintenance purposes. Plenty of storage, inside and out, for our purposes. Easy to drive, park and hook up to water, sewer and power.
- Dale Weber, Minnesota

2017-05-03 2006 Winnebago Sightseer 30B View Listings

Drives well and very easily. This is my first RV and I have had no problem with driving it. Overall quality is excellent and I have never had a major problem with it and very few minor problems. Strong engine V1o ford. No mechanical problems with it at all. I would recommend a Winnebago on my experiences with this one. I always pull a car and it pulls it with no strain at all, can't really tell its pulling a car. The wheelbase Is the right size for getting around in fairly tight places in towns and camp sites and my driveway. Plenty of room inside and the floor plan is excellent.
- Terry E Hiller, Illinois