2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Steve Rioux from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

Bought the RV with low miles,,, Not the beast thing to do. Rvs age faster if left standing not moving. I like my vehicles in top shape and I can attes to that. We drove 32000mi.in the last 3 years and if my wife would agree with me we would become full timers. From the built in vacuum to the dishwasher this has all the needs. I just put the Bus for sale and already I miss it. I hope I find a great home for the Bus. Once at the beginning of our 3 years I asked an older gentlemen to come and explained a few things I did not quite understand. Well we talk and he explained how to address my question than we talk some more, this was in a KOA. Before he left he said son you've got twice the rig than most that are out on the road, that put a big smile on my face. Shortly after he left with his RIG which was a Newel worth 4 times my Rig. Apart from miner break downs we were well served by our Tiffin product.Which brings another story.The Clearcoat on my roof was lifting in patches, roughly $4000.00 dollar repair.I went to a Tiffin Rally and met Mr.Tiffin,I told him my problem and he said he new a shop in Lake Whales FL. that could fix this for lesser Price, he said tell him to call me. I made an appointment, got an appraisal Okayed by Mr.Tiffin and he paid the whole repair. My Bus was 7 years old at the time. Talk about manufacture standing behind his product.As I travelled thru out the US I met other people that had unbelievable stories about Mr. Tiffin.The Tiffin Line (Roughing it smoothly) I has been very happy with the Bus
- Steve Rioux, Florida

2018-09-29 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

Very beautiful Coach! Never any problems. Rides like a Ferrari! I would recommend this model coach to anyone! Love the interior features perfect for cross country road trips! It is literally a luxury house on wheels!
- Leo, Florida

2016-06-15 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

A tiffin motorhome is known in the industry for quality. We have nothing but great things to say about our motorhome. We have no negative feedback. The floor plan is extremely liveable ,plenty of storage, drives like a dream even if you are towing a vehicle. If you want quality, beauty, livability this home is for you
- Nicole Weeks , Arizona

2016-05-11 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

This beautiful motor home drives like a dream. We towed our Crv and performance was excellent. The floor plan is very liveable and comfortable it's a home you can live in full time with pride. The tiffin company is known in the industry for caring for their customers, quality of product and excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Nicole Weeks, Arizona

2016-03-20 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

We have had 4 motorhomes and love this one. When we wanted to do some updates we brought it to RedBay and they were awesome at making things as good as new! the ease of ownership as been amazing. We love our bus.
- Leanna Farmer, Kentucky

2015-10-27 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

We have had several different Motor homes but the Allegro Bus is by far our favorite. Customer service is only important if you need it and Tiffen is there for you! I have never waited longer than 5 minutes on the phone and the information is always accurate. I feel like its a quality product from the very beginning!
- Leanna Farmer, Kentucky