2006 Roadtrek RS Adventurous Class B Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2006 Roadtrek RS Adventurous Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Paul from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Roadtrek RS Adventurous View Listings

My first RV, bought after a couple years of research and then retirement. I love the agility, getting in and out parking, fitting in all National Parks campgrounds. Fun to drive for both my wife and me. Comfortable beds in back-- we could even fit all 4 of us including 2 tall kids to watch a movie. Appreciate the 4 captains chairs can all swivel and my wife and I even able to fashion beds by turning the seats sideways, laying a board between them and putting a mattress on top. Open storage below beds, often not found on similar rigs with power sofa. Love the mileage 21-22 on trips, and 18 around town. Didn't like the galley on driver's side which doesn't face picnic tables at campground, and bathroom on passenger side which blocked visibility there while driving. 2nd row seats too shallow for comfort on long trips. Despite this, my family of four have seen some great landscapes and had fun just going to the beach, eating and hanging out inside.
- Paul, California