2006 Pleasure-way Excel TS Class B Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2006 Pleasure-way Excel TS Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Wayne Turner from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

We are really enjoying that being only 20'long, we can park in most city parking spaces. It is a two person RV, so works well for us. I tell people that we have all the features of larger motor homes except for floor space. We are willing give that up to be able to go most anywhere with the unit. We are pleased with the amount of storage space we have with inside and outside compartments. We consistently get over 14 MPG with the gas V8 Engine and still have power to get around hills adequately. It had 100,000 miles when we purchased it this spring. It was scary to drive until I replaced the shocks and very worn out front torsion bar bushings. It is much better now. I plan to install rear wheel spacers and active suspension that I have read will improve the stability even more. We looked at many class B RVs before purchasing. We had decided Pleasure-Way was what we wanted and have not been disappointed.
- Wayne Turner, Washington