2006 Newmar Kountry Star Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2006 Newmar Kountry Star Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Craig from California says:

2006 Newmar Kountry Star Class A - Diesel By Model

• 39102 Reviews

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 View Listings

I have owned this coach for 6 years. Out of the 3 coaches I've owned in 25 years this is by far the best of the 3. It has a fantastic living area that is spacious and comfortable with all the comforts of home. It is well built and solid to last for many years. It would be a great fulltime RV. It has lots of storage inside and out with a full pass thru basement. It is built on a solid Spartan Mountian Master chassis that rides very comfortably. It handles very effortlessly with lot of power to spare from it's Cummins ISL engine and tows my 5000lb truck so well you don't know it was back there. Newmar is fantastic coach builder. When I called them to register myself as the owner I was treated like family. They are always there for customer support. I do most of my own maintenance and with the side radiator it make it easy for the DIY person. I have had only a few problems but they were very minor. All in all I give it a 4 1/2 stars for a mid range diesel pusher.
- Craig, California

2019-07-02 2006 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 View Listings

This is hard to part with but it's time. This has been stored in a temperature controlled garage, when not in use, since day one. No smoke or animals, EVER. Immaculate inside and out. With four slides,it is exceptionally spacious and easy to relax. The engine performs very well on Colorado, Alaska and Pennsylvania's mountains, when towing a vehicle. The in-motion satellite provided great TV reception when traveling throughout the United States. My wife appreciated the built-in oven along with the convection/microwave oven when preparing meals for Newmar Rallys. Belonging to Newmar Kountry Klub was another great benefit to owning this RV!
- Jim Broderick, Pennsylvania