2006 Newmar Essex 4503 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2006 Newmar Essex 4503 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Roland Talbot from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Newmar Essex 4503 View Listings

WE have been full timing since 2008 in a very livable motorhome. I personally cleaned & shined , changed oil & filters to maintained this beautiful RV. All of my friends complimented me on how well I cared for it. I hope the new owner cares the same way I did. It should last a long time. And I wish the owner GOOD LUCK!
- Roland Talbot, Louisiana

2019-04-23 2006 Newmar Essex 4503 View Listings

My husband & I have owned several very nice coaches. The Essex has been by far the overall best. Luxury, comfort, ease of driving & set up on camp site. No worry about LP GAS. Total electric. Automatic push button operates most every component. My husband has back problems so the cafe basement doors are very easy for him. I really like the basement refrigerator/ freezer, provides extra space when needed & the built in central vacuum is a dream. Our friends liked our coach so much that they also bought an Essex.
- Patricia E. Frazier, Alabama