2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

2019-01-04 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD View Listings

Motor home is very liviable, and over All quality is very good. Excellent driving and towing capabilities. The 400 hp engine really adds to the performance. I am selling only because of my health, I love this coach!
- George perry, South Dakota

2018-09-06 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD View Listings

We have lived in this RV for 2 years, it is very spacious with lots of storage for just about everything you need, all the amenities of a Fine Home. I found driving it was a Great experience, it handles very well, you’ve got a full 180 Degree view of the road and surroundings ahead of you, I did install 2 Led flood lights to my back up lights which made it way better when backing up was needed or just attaching or taking off your second vehicle. We travelled all over the southern US even on some narrow and winding high mountain roads....No Problem
- Garry Amyot, British Columbia