2005 Winnebago Journey 36G Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Winnebago Journey 36G Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rick from Colorado says:

Have you owned any 2005 Winnebago Journey 36G Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Winnebago Journey 36G View Listings

My first diesel motorhome. Previous gas model was a 1988 Winnebago 30ft. I bought the Winnebago diesel based on my experience with the 1988. So far I have been very pleased with it. I tow a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the rig doesn't even know it's there. It's also much more comfortable to drive than the '88. Course being much heavier, longer and newer makes a lot of difference. Parts are still available which is a bif plus. The only big item I don't like is the headlights. They put out very little light even with halogen bulbs. The light pattern is terrible. I may eventually put on some auxiliary driving lights, or, just stop earlier in the evening so I don't have to drive at night. Over all I would would rate the rig a 7 out of 10.
- Rick, Colorado