2005 Winnebago Journey 36G Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Winnebago Journey 36G Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rick from Colorado says:

Have you owned any 2005 Winnebago Journey 36G Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Winnebago Journey 36G View Listings

My first diesel motorhome. Previous gas model was a 1988 Winnebago 30ft. I bought the Winnebago diesel based on my experience with the 1988. So far I have been very pleased with it. I tow a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the rig doesn't even know it's there. It's also much more comfortable to drive than the '88. Course being much heavier, longer and newer makes a lot of difference. Parts are still available which is a bif plus. The only big item I don't like is the headlights. They put out very little light even with halogen bulbs. The light pattern is terrible. I may eventually put on some auxiliary driving lights, or, just stop earlier in the evening so I don't have to drive at night. Over all I would would rate the rig a 7 out of 10.
- Rick, Colorado

2019-10-03 2005 Winnebago Journey 36G View Listings

The Journey is aptly named. We love our Motorhome and have had 70,000 miles of many great Journeys in it. The 36 is a perfect size for accessibility to most all parks, yet it has plenty room. Compared to new models, we like the simplicity of this model. If we could buy a new one, exactly like it, we would do it. The only change we would make is the queen size bed it a bit tight for us. The next coach will have a king bed. We did not have any warranty issues so that category should really have an NA. We did travel to Winnebago twice for factory updates ( new tv and motion satellite) and repairs. This was a very good experience. Maybe somewhat costly, but compared to running the Motorhome all over for various disciplines, the one stop service and knowing work is done correctly is worth the cost. And while there, take the tour. It’s an impressive company with interesting history.
- Carl Leep, Michigan