2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38R Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38R Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dan Scaggs from Missouri says:

Have you owned any 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38R Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38R View Listings

I bought this RV from the original owner. He had quit using it and was motivated to sell. I made him an offer and he accepted. He kept meticulous maintenance and repair records in a log book, showing exceptional care of the engine, transmission, and coach. It has 65,500 one owner miles plus 1,000 miles by me. It drove like new with plenty of power. Driving 70 to 75 I got 6.6 to 6.8 MPG. After dark, on unfamiliar roads, I slowed to about 55 for 25 miles and the average mileage increased to 8.2. I believe it would continue to climb if driving continued at that speed. You have to see this RV in person to really appreciate it's quality and comfort. If you come and look at it you WILL want it. The many extra's that were installed by the original owner, make this RV VERY DESIRABLE. My home is currently for sale. If I should get it sold, I will keep the RV to live and travel in for a while. For more information please call Dan at 573-301-7647 any time. Thanks for your interest. I have many more pictures and can answer any question you have about this RV.
- Dan Scaggs, Missouri

2014-11-21 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38R View Listings

We have owned two different Fleetwood RVs - one Bounder and one Pace Arrow. The Winnebago Adventurer is tighter, doesn't rattle, more features, better quality, and overall just a better RV than either one of the Fleetwood products. I would recommend the Winnebago RV over a Fleetwood RV hands down. We have had very few mechanical problems, and the ones we had were minor. We are very happy with our Winnebago motor home. Great product, and reliablity.
- Raymond Trimmins, Arizona

2014-10-29 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38R View Listings

We have had a wonderful experience with this RV. Built much better than our two previous RV's (Bounder and Pace Arrow) The livability is very comfortable. We like the TV in the console on the floor instead of up between the driver and passenger seat, that's very uncomfortable to view. All in all Winnebago builds a great coach, and I'd reccomend one if your looking at RV's.
- Ray and Dixi Trimmins, Arizona