2005 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Linda Keilman from California says:

Have you owned any 2005 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 35DH View Listings

My husband & I Are 100% happy with our phaeton model of the Tiffen brand. We are the original owners and haven't had to do any major repairs or service to our RV. If we were to buy another RV, it would definitely be another Tiffin product. Even though it almost 10 years old, it still looks new. The paint finish is perfect. We do,keep,it covered and are lucky enough to, live in San Diego, CA.
- Linda Keilman, California

2014-12-29 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

This 2005 Tiffin Phaeton is our first diesel pusher Class A, so I cannot offer a lot of comparisons to others I am familiar with. As it was purchased privately, there were certain operating items I wasn't familiar with, but contacting Tiffin directly, even for a 9 year old coach has been a very positive experience, and helps me better understand the many comments I have read concerning excellent customer service from Tiffin. We love the floorplan of this coach and look forward to many years of RVing enjoyment!
- Eric, Texas

2014-11-20 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

All the comforts of home and easy to drive. Good for long term stays or short weekend trips.
- Liz, Arizona