2005 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Linda Keilman from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 35DH View Listings

My husband & I Are 100% happy with our phaeton model of the Tiffen brand. We are the original owners and haven't had to do any major repairs or service to our RV. If we were to buy another RV, it would definitely be another Tiffin product. Even though it almost 10 years old, it still looks new. The paint finish is perfect. We do,keep,it covered and are lucky enough to, live in San Diego, CA.
- Linda Keilman, California

2021-04-20 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

They are beautiful on the outside and all you hear about is service. They DO NOT service their own vehicles over 10 years your on your own. The doors leak over time from the top rail and rot the steps out. They have a very top heavy feel to them with alot of sway. I have driven cross country for 20 years and these feel very loose. The wetbay had a recall but if you didn't have it fixed in that time your out of luck, they will not touch it and the tanks will fall out look on Youtube. Also the roof will leak these are not one piece fiberglass and you will not notice it until it shows on your ceiling. I still have mine but its a constant battle to keep it up and I also have a 70 foot shop to keep mine in and it only has 25000 miles . So dont fall for the beauty if you dont like to work hard.
- Jack Pineiro, Louisiana

2019-10-05 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

Tiffin coaches are top-of-the line motorhomes. Their quality is above the rest and the customer service in Red Bay, AL is 5-star. Our coach is an older model and has held up superbly - indicative of Tiffin's quality reputation!
- Jenny Homan , Georgia

2014-12-29 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

This 2005 Tiffin Phaeton is our first diesel pusher Class A, so I cannot offer a lot of comparisons to others I am familiar with. As it was purchased privately, there were certain operating items I wasn't familiar with, but contacting Tiffin directly, even for a 9 year old coach has been a very positive experience, and helps me better understand the many comments I have read concerning excellent customer service from Tiffin. We love the floorplan of this coach and look forward to many years of RVing enjoyment!
- Eric, Texas

2014-11-20 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

All the comforts of home and easy to drive. Good for long term stays or short weekend trips.
- Liz, Arizona