2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Eric from Texas says:

Have you owned any 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

This 2005 Tiffin Phaeton is our first diesel pusher Class A, so I cannot offer a lot of comparisons to others I am familiar with. As it was purchased privately, there were certain operating items I wasn't familiar with, but contacting Tiffin directly, even for a 9 year old coach has been a very positive experience, and helps me better understand the many comments I have read concerning excellent customer service from Tiffin. We love the floorplan of this coach and look forward to many years of RVing enjoyment!
- Eric, Texas

2019-10-05 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

Tiffin coaches are top-of-the line motorhomes. Their quality is above the rest and the customer service in Red Bay, AL is 5-star. Our coach is an older model and has held up superbly - indicative of Tiffin's quality reputation!
- Jenny Homan , Georgia

2014-11-20 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

All the comforts of home and easy to drive. Good for long term stays or short weekend trips.
- Liz, Arizona