2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4032 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4032 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ed Maina from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4032 View Listings

My wife and I purchased our 2005 Mountain aire 4032 in July,2016 and couldn't be happier than we our with the unit. Everything about it is awesome. The woodwork and overall workmanship in the unit is 2nd to none. Did I mention 9.6 MPG....
- Ed Maina, Florida

2020-08-27 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4032 View Listings

We owned and lived in our 2005 Newmar for 18 months. We traveled a bit at the beginning and then we were pretty stationary for the last 8 months in an RV Park on the Southern Oregon Coast. It was just my husband and myself and our 2 medium size furbabies. We bought it used, however it was in near new condition with very low miles. Everything worked and held up great. We were very thankful for the Aqua Hot water heater, it ran on the diesel from our tank and also ran our heater. So our propane lasted longer and when we did go to a “permanent” rv space, our electric bill was very low! I learned to use the convection microwave for baking, it worked Great! The 3 burner gas stove worked great, however, to be honest, most of our cooking was done outside on our Camp Chef griddle/grill..... keeping the mess of cooking outside!! (I would totally recommend buying one!) The cabinetry was oak and the flooring was tile in the living room, kitchen and bath. Carpet in the rear bedroom and the 2 LR slides. Both of the air conditioners worked great when they were needed. Especially on our trip to Tucson, AZ in mid-June (who plans a trip to AZ in June🤔)!! It was 117-119 🥵 for 4-1/2 days and the AC was on continually! We would definitely purchase another Newmar again if the need arises! It was Very comfortable to live in. Very nice for towing and the ride was smooth! The only thing that I was Totally unprepared for was the World Wide Web! What a fight the Internet ended up being 😬😤🤯 My frustration was endless. We did not use cable and did not have satellite. My computer wouldn’t talk to my printer😬 and it’s Amazing how much data the television will eat up! We had Hulu for a few months. Until they let me know that we had used up All of our IP addresses (4) for the year😳 Then we got YouTubeTV (which we still have). Make sure you have That figured out at the get go! NOTE- RV parks say they have Internet available, but it’s usually the bare minimum and certainly not enough for streaming tv. Happy Trails!!!
- Mis-T Adkins, Oregon