2005 Monaco Dynasty Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Monaco Dynasty Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

James LaMonica from Oregon says:

Have you owned any 2005 Monaco Dynasty Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Monaco Dynasty Countess III View Listings

Class A diesel motorhomes are the top of the motorhome rating. The Monaco brand is also very highly regarded. In my opinion from experience in other brands and years, the Monaco in the years 2003 to 2008 were the best built and most reliable of any of their products. My 2005 is solid, quiet, and drives very nicely and easily down the highway with no squeaks or rattles and virtually no wind or road noise. The Tag Axle adds additional weight carrying capability along with increased stability and stopping power because of the extra set of brakes and tires on the ground. It's comfortable on long drives and extremely pleasant while parked and camping. With all the comfort of home in a remote campsite.... what could be nicer? There are quite a few systems on the RV that require occasional maintenance and upkeep but very reliable for the most part, all things considered.
- James LaMonica , Oregon

2019-08-05 2005 Monaco Dynasty 40PDQ View Listings

We thoroughly enjoyed our RV not only for destination travel but the experiences in getting there in sincere comfort. Unfortunately, for us the time has come that we can no longer travel. There are so many opportunities for overnight stay all across the US. We even were able to stay a few places that were available at no cost. The friends you meet RVing are also there for you. I only wish we could continue our travels with the RV.
- HENDERSON, California

2018-05-27 2005 Monaco Dynasty Platinum III View Listings

We love our Monaco Dynasty. We have traveled for extended periods of time enjoying dry camping using our 8 solar panels! We live normally and do not need to run our generator. The shower is large, and there are two bathroom sinks which makes it so convenient and easy for both my husband and myself. It drives very smooth because of the 8 airbags, is put together very strong, and even though it is a 2005, it does not have rattles! My husband loves the 400 Cummins and the engine brake for the mountains, and the tag axle for tighter turns! We are truly impressed. We would definitely buy another Monaco Dynasty if we were in the market! Great Coach!
- Kendra Keiscome, Idaho

2014-12-29 2005 Monaco Dynasty Countess View Listings

The only thing I find is that it has a lot of rattles and squeaks while driving. The generator is noisy when running and diesel exhaust smell always gets inside when you start the generator or when you start up the engine.
- Grant, Manitoba