2005 Keystone Raptor 3612 Toy Haulers 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2005 Keystone Raptor 3612 Toy Haulers 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-03-07 2005 Keystone Raptor 3612 View Listings

What is interesting about a 5th wheel as opposed to a tow behind is the stability factor. I'm sure the weight is also a factor. Our first camper was a tow behind and at that time we had a Toyota Tacoma 1/2 ton pickup. First off the stabilizer bars were necessary. They were a pain to hook up. The camper sis not have slide outs. The first year we had it we spent 3 months traveling to Texas from New York and back. I just knew things had to be better. I shopped around and found that things could be better. My wife Had a list of what see wanted, first on the list a shower that you could actually use. the Keystone has that,12 gallon tank with fast return. No more camp ground showers. I wanted to be able to drive a stable unit. The 5ht wheel is hands above a tow behind. The list goes on but I will simply say a 5th wheel is heaven to hell for towing. We also found life on the road is interesting if you are in a cramped space. Getting a camper with a couple of slide outs made a big difference. It made it feel like you were home no matter where you were. So the other thing was the garage in our Keystone Raptor is 12' the tow behind was 10', but what a difference a couple feet makes. The fact you could actually get around in the garage with our bike parked and have a gas tank for the toys is a big help as well. Keystone made life easy. on board generator is helpful when boon docking. The fiber glass body instead of aluminum panel exterior is another up grade and the pass though storage area helps as well.
- Bill , New York

2015-02-04 2005 Keystone Raptor 3612 View Listings

We love our trailer the garage is nice to haul all our toys!! Lots of storage
- Sunny Barton, California

2014-12-19 2005 Keystone Raptor 3612 View Listings

This RV is set up so well. The solar panels have allowed us to "dry camp" for up to 6 weeks. They keep the batteries charged so well. The auto tv satellite system has never failed us. lots of storage room for extensive travel.
- Jeri, Arizona