2004 Winnebago Adventurer 33V Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2004 Winnebago Adventurer 33V Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any 2004 Winnebago Adventurer 33V Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

2019-03-30 2004 Winnebago Adventurer 33V View Listings

This RV is by far one of my favorites that Ive ever owned. Its made with the best workmanship and is solid. No plasticy feel inside. Its real wood cabinets, solid surfaces countertops, high quality material/fabrics, lighting, appliances make it a joy to travel in. Its design is well-thought and convenient to RV-ing. Easy to operate and seems to just be getting broke-in at 58000 miles! I will always drive/buy a Winnebago from here on out! Im sold!
- Kimberly Ledford, Tennessee

2016-08-05 2004 Winnebago Adventurer 33V View Listings

For me and my friends who have seen this RV it's hard to understand how a 12 year old RV can look so fresh. Of course my pre-owner must have taken the best possible care, as we did in this short 8 month. So we decided to order a new Adventurer 38Q to get the extra room we need to spend half our live in it. Winnebago isn't exactly hitting all my European taste buds, but the quality and functionality has convinced me. Eric
- Eric Thaler, California