2004 Rexhall RexAir 36TS Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2004 Rexhall RexAir 36TS Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jerald Tate from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Rexhall RexAir 36TS View Listings

I've driven this, and my previous rexhall, Motorhome over 50,000 miles all over the U.S., including four trips across the country, and enjoyed every trip we've taken. Between this and our previous Rexhall, we lived in them full time for three and a half years. This 2004 rig is particularly well designed for living and traveling in. It's possible to live in the rig for an overnight or two without any slides open. With only the smaller slide in the bedroom open you could live in it for an extensive period with no real loss of livability, all functionability still availability. The rig is easy to handle on the road and very comfortable. My wife drives from time to time and is quite comfortable behind the wheel. We love the rig but just are not using it enough to justify keeping it, we'd love to find a buyer that would enjoy it as much as we have.
- Jerald Tate, Washington