2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8341 Class A - Gas

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8341 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-08-19 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8341 View Listings

We wanted something that I could drive I am the wife we had a fifth wheel toy hauler but I couldn’t or wouldn’t drive it. I love going to the beach on weekends with my friends we’re trying to save his between class and class he found this one owner seabreeze my husband liked it because of the quality the engine. You can tell the difference in the quality of the cabinets even the vehicle itself even compared to brand new RV’s. We were going to buy unless I could drive it so I did the test drive surprised that I drove a 35 foot I have since taken it on lease for a beach weekend trips by myself with the girls we did state coach one year just loved it love you huge bathroom and shower in separate toilet area. The only thing it really needs the TVs to be upgraded to new TVs it was a one owner so we like that still have all the original paperwork and books it was kept in a garage you can tell by the exterior paint job and condition window treatments are brand new so does the upholstery.
- Donna Whyel, California