2003 Tiffin Allegro Bay 36DB Class A - Gas RVs Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2003 Tiffin Allegro Bay 36DB Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Paul Levesque from Florida says:

Have you owned any 2003 Tiffin Allegro Bay 36DB Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2003 Tiffin Allegro Bay 36DB View Listings

Very happy with this RV. The manufacturer's service is outstanding. When to Red Bay, Alabama for service and was totally satisfied. I did not buy this coach new and was not under warranty. The cost of what I asked them to do was very reasonable and the staff was outstanding. After talking to people with other brands, I wouldn't buy any other brand but a Tiffin. They also have a network of private repair shops around the country that they recommend that maintain high quality standards. I Had a fender bender repair done at one of these shops and I could not tell it from new when it was completed. I was able to stay in my coach with full hock ups during the repair. .
- Paul Levesque, Florida